רשומות פופולריות

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Vegan

veganist

New book by Kathy Freston Vegan is on "based on" the vegan diet. This is a welcome approach after the almost militant groups such as PETA coercion.

Freston is already known for the book Quantum Wellness - a holistic Detox is also vegetarian diet. Freston now has the support of Oprah Winfrey, who challenged all entrants to go vegan for a week.

Vegans is more than just started dieting and more weight loss. Freston made a number of "promises," or outcomes that will result from your choice to go vegan.

Your body will find and maintain its ideal weightYou will reduce your risk of health problems such as: cancer, diabetes and heart disease.You live longer and better.You take yourself way of harm It addresses here industrialized food machine which makes it easier for bacteria to enter the food chain (think factories of pig and cow).You will save money The real price of animal protein is much higher than what it seems.You will help provide food for the global poorYou reduce your carbon footprint and help the environment You will reduce the suffering of animalsYou'll follow the wisdom of the great spiritual traditionsEvolve you and take the world with you

There is a strong case for following a diet herbal, and as the world continues to overexploit resources, calling type vegan plans will become stronger. We cannot support every person in the world of eating a steak 8 oz nightly.

However, I struggle with the need of dogma and rigid rules of dieting. For example, I am going fishing. I have sometimes catch a fish (and meet all fishing regulations and limitations). I prepare fish and eat. Although I agree with the principles of veganism, I did stop fishing to satisfy the requirements of the food dogma.

Vegan: lose weight, get healthy, change the world by Kathy Freston-available on Amazon.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment