רשומות פופולריות

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dennis Kucinich continues Congressional cafeteria

DK.jpg

Representative Dennis Kucinich of Ohio, continues the cafeteria of the Congress of the United States for dental damage he has suffered after busting's teeth on a grave of olive, hidden in a sandwich, wrap that he bought it y.

And it is not just for the price of a fill. Kucinich seeks $ 150,000 for damages. Combining said he suffered injuries "serious and permanent.

It might be bad PR for a member of Congress to continue the Congress on a sandwich, but Kucinich has a point here. Clamping on an olive "Stone", is not a joke.

I represent that. Olive pits are sometimes called stones. And for Kucinich, bite ROE stone caused of oral and dental injury requiring several surgical and dental procedures.

The civil suit, filed in the superior court for the District of Columbia, at the beginning of this month, explains content wrapping "dangerous substances" a consumer would not expect to find in the product was used. Kucinich seeks damages for "past and future of medical and dental expenses compensation for pain, suffering and loss of enjoyment and other damage." He bought the scarf around April 17, 2008.

Compass Group USA Inc. and Performance Food Group Co. were two of the companies named in the action.

Further seems silly and we are too contentious, but considering how hard an olive pit, if I ran in the cafeteria, I would give my olives. If someone told you that there could be rocks in your diet, you would see before eating, right?

I plucked on a grave of olive once between my teeth back, and I almost cancelled the table and my fist through the wall. But I could not continue, because I was the dummy that sandwich.

Image credit: allvoices


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment